- Account number
- Start and end dates for billing period
- Date bill was prepared
- Date payment is due
- Location in which bill relates to
- Date of previous reading (unless reading is followed by an “E”)
- Actual reading from previous period (unless reading is followed by an “E”)
- Date of current reading (unless reading is followed by an “E”)
- Actual reading from current period (unless reading is followed by an “E”)
- Actual water consumption for period (unless reading is followed by an “E”)
- Remaining balance from previous period
- Excess charge billed based on water usage over the allowance for the period
- Number of dwelling units in a property (commercial properties coded as “1” unit)
- ACMUA billing code (for additional information see rate schedule)
- ACMUA property description
- Penalty charged on prior bill if not paid by due date
- Total amount due on the account
- Message from ACMUA to customer
- Portion of the bill that should be returned when paying the bill
Questions About Your Bill?
The customers of the ACMUA are top priority. We are here to deliver both safe drinking water and reliable service to our customers. If you have any questions about your bill, please click here to fill out our billing inquiry form.
Requests for emergency services must be phoned to:
Business Hours: (609) 345-3315, Ext. 210
Nights and Weekends: (609) 345-3315, Ext. 234, (609) 347-5779
About ACMUA's Water
Over the years, we have dedicated ourselves to producing drinking water that meets or does better than all state and federal drinking water standards. As regulations and drinking water standards change, it is our commitment to you to incorporate these changes system-wide in an expeditious and cost effective manner.
The Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority (ACMUA) is once again proud to present our annual water quality report. This edition covers all testing completed from January through December 2019. We are pleased to tell you that our compliance with all state and federal drinking water laws remains exemplary. As in the past, we are committed to delivering the best quality drinking water. To that end, we remain vigilant in meeting the challenges of source water protection, water conservation, and community education while continuing to serve the needs of all of our water users. We continually strive to adopt new and better methods of delivering the best quality drinking water. As regulations and drinking water standards change, it's our obligation to you to incorporate these changes system-wide in an expeditious and cost effective manner.
If you have any health concerns relating to the information provided in this report, we encourage you to contact your health care provider. For more information about the contents of this report or for any questions relating to your drinking water, please contact Anthony Palombi at (609) 641-0024 , ext. 323